- On April 13, DragonEx completed the payment of principal and interest of the second phase of the BTC subscription; Users could get 1.00575342 BTC for every valid subscription of 1 BTC.
- From Mar.29 to Apr.12, DT-Eco Foundation has spent 8,975.3010 USDT in buying back 5,386.206 DT from the secondary market at the average price of 1.666 USD per DT, which were burnt on Apr.13.At present, total 373,483.935 DT had been burned.
- On April 13, DragonEx mortgage loan added new mortgage tokens; currently, the collateral tokens are: BTC, ETH, EOS, DT, PALT, LEO, PT, OKB, HT, BNB, DK, DA0001, DA0002 , BCH, BSV, XRP, TRX, ETC, LTK, LTC, XMR, GRIN, BEAM, KNC, ONT, ALGO, ADA, XLM, DOGE, BTT, DASH, ZEC
- From Apr.06 to Apr.13, 10% of the DT in DK Super Lotto Prize Pool is 487.215 DT, which were burned on Apr.14. At present, total 300,839.593 DT had been burned.
- On Apr.15, EOS Financial Management Phase 3 is concluded. ROI is 7.6%. 100 EOS subscription will be returned for 100.6410 EOS.
- On Apr.16, DragonEx launch [You borrow, but I will pay] event. The event is ongoing, Please click here for more details.
- On Apr. 13, DragonEX resumes ones deposit.
- On Apr. 16, DragonEx suspends ADA deposits/withdrawals due to the upgrade of the ADA wallet.
- Optimizes mortgage tokens displaying on web side.
- Trading page optimization (①Optimize the data loading scheme, improve stability ②Increase the average price calculation of the handicap ③Adds the data display of the trading position ④Separate exchange trading and leveraged trading list ⑤K-line supports multiple sub-graph indicators)
Apr. 17, 2020